Facebook as a Social Media Platform has become a norm for marketing all sorts of products and services with astonishing results when done effectively.
Businesses benefit from social media to the extent that companies generate more leads compared to contemporary means of marketing.
Accordingly, there are various social media platforms which can be used to promote products and services and this article is going focus on how to effectively use facebook as a means for promoting your business.
There are basic steps to effectively use facebook in your business and we assume that you already have an account.
As we go along the tips on how to use Facebook for your business, you are free to ask questions, by commenting, which will be addressed accordingly.
How to create a Facebook Page for your Business
Creating a facebook page for your business: In order to do this, your business should have a name which you will use to title the page.
Steps to create a facebook page
- Login to facebook
- Click on the drop-down icon beside home at the top bar
- Click on create page
- Select from any of the categories, depending on what kind of business you do
- Choose from the dropdown menu on the best the option for your business. Fill in other details and follow the on screen instructions
- When the page has finally been created click on settings at the top bar, below the main bar that displays your username, which should take you to the general settings section. You do not need to change anything in this section because the default settings are okay, unless you want particular settings for your page.
- When you are done with the general settings section, click on Page Info. In this section a notification may display that you should navigate to the about page by clicking on Visit About Tab but if the notification doesn’t show, you can go ahead and fill in the details required.
- In the Page Info Section, fill in everything about your company, such as Name, Address, Description of the company etc.
When you are done with the above step, your page will be completed and made public.
Congratulations on your successful completion of your facebook page.
We will then continue by showing you how to effectively use your facebook page to promote your business.